We work collaboratively with consultants to ensure information is in accordance with their client’s information requirements. Following tailored processes aligned with industry best practice and standards, including the UK BIM Framework and ISO 19650 suite of standards, our digital experts can offer full support from the tender response phase and assist in developing information management resources to deliver your projects.
Our approach ensures compliance with and fulfilment of client’s information requirements, all the while offering consultants the flexibility to use the tools of their choosing for efficiency and easeRead more
- Consultants and their organisations benefit from an improved information management approach, guided by our experienced team who have unparalleled practical use of open standards and are recognised for their industry-leading research.
- We review client information management resources and mitigate potentially onerous contractual requirements to ensure you deliver exactly what is possible.
- We support consultants throughout the entire commission phase, from developing a tender response through to assisting you to fulfil your client’s information requirements efficiently and with ease.
- We deliver high quality BIM Execution Plans, Detailed Responsibility Matrices, Exchange Information Requirements and many other required information management resources required to be produced by consultants (appointed as a lead appointed party) in an ISO19650 compliant process.
- We use cloud-based information management platforms to deliver required information management resources ensuring resources are always current and accessible to you, your client and other stakeholders.
- We offer consultants the flexibility to use your preferred tools whilst ensuring you are fully compliant with your client’s information requirements.