We assist in defining and supporting the delivery of robust, high-quality information on behalf of clients. With our open standards and best practice approach, we remove technological limitations. We also support clients in the selection of designers and contractors to ensure those you employ are capable of delivering the information you need.
Our vast experience in developing complex and comprehensive information requirements across a variety of sectors means clients can make informed choices that achieve better outcomes for their built asset.Read more
- Our clients benefit from greater flexibility with open standards and interoperable technology solutions.
- We limit the cost of delivery with an approach orientated around current best practice including the UK BIM Framework and ISO 19650 suite of standards.
- We deliver high quality Exchange Information Requirements and other information management resources such as Project’s Information Standards and Project’s Information Production Methods and Procedures.
- To ensure clients only pay for what they need, we minimise information waste. Our clear proposals specify how and which of our services we will deliver to meet the objectives of their commission.
- Using cloud-based information management platforms, we streamline project delivery and act as facilitators to communicate the information needs of our clients to their suppliers and appointed parties.