We provide third-party services to support contractors in enhancing their information management, from producing tender responses and appointment through to delivery. Using common standards and values, our single robust process encourages collaboration, reduces risk and maximises productivity for better outcomes throughout the construction phase.
Our digital specialists are able to develop, review and advise on resources to remove ambiguity and ensure information requirements are met. The Bond Bryan Digital approach enables contractors to select the best suppliers, irrespective of their software selection, so they can deliver information more effectively.Read more
- We support contractors to enhance productivity. We implement common standards and values, uniting and empowering different project teams to collaborate in the same way through shared processes.
- We limit the cost of delivery with an approach orientated around current best practice including the UK BIM Framework and ISO 19650 suite of standards.
- We deliver high quality BIM Execution Plans, Detailed Responsibility Matrices, Exchange Information Requirements and many other required information management resources required to be produced by contractors in an ISO19650 compliant process.
- We use cloud-based information management platforms to deliver required information management resources ensuring resources are always current and accessible to you, your client and your team.
- Our robust processes built fully around open standards enable contractors to select the best suppliers, irrespective of their selected software choices.
- With information management services tailored to mitigate risks to project delivery, contractors can deliver information efficiently and effectively.
- We ensure contractors are fully compliant with their client’s information management resources.
- We provide training and technical support to your supply chain to ensure that they can deliver the required information in accordance with the client and your requirements.